We specialise in change communication. We help organisations communicate > engage > mobilise > transform > improve by working with their employees and/or external stakeholders.
Our work helps save lives, prevent injuries, reduce costs, improve customer service, raise productivity, and enhance product quality. It also creates a better employee experience that helps attract and retain talent.
We are business-focused in terms of outcomes and audience-focused in terms of approach, blending strategic capability with the pragmatic ability to deliver in corporate, business unit and change project roles either in standalone roles or leading a team.
Whether you’re in a new enterprise or a large and established organisation, you can access our experience gained across numerous sectors. For example, we can help with:
- Communication strategy, governance and planning
- Change project communications and stakeholder management
- Narrative and message development
- Generating content and communication channel management
- Listening, dialogue and relationship-building
- Communication coaching and mentoring
- Stress testing communications and engagement plans
- Review and assessment of communications channels and content
- Facilitating meetings and relationship-building events
- Issues planning
- Risk and reputation management
If you’d like help with any of these or face a challenge in engaging with your stakeholders, please get in touch for an informal chat to see how we can help you. If we can’t help, then we will almost certainly know someone who can…
– Contact Ken Hunter on 07870 242605 or Sam Hunter on 07834 287724
“To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.”
Doug Conant, former CEO of Campbell’s Soup
communicate > engage > mobilise > transform > improve